Intern Solves Dog’s Paralysis Problem Moments Before He is Euthanized

Intern Solves Dog’s Paralysis Problem Moments Before He is Euthanized

by -
0

Ollie the Collie screenshot KPTV

A loving veterinary intern bought Ollie the Collie a second lease on life just minutes before the beloved pet was to be put down.

WATCH: Dog Wearing Life Jacket is Found Adrift in Vast Gulf of Mexico

Falline Fate had watched a sudden downturn in her collie’s health,  until it became paralyzed and unable to walk or even stand. After a couple of days with no improvement, her family decided it would be best to end Ollie’s suffering.

As the dog was being prepped for euthanasia, the office intern was scratching him and found a tick behind Ollie’s ear–a parasite that contains a neurotoxin that sometimes can cause paralysis. The vet removed it and within just a few hours, Ollie was back on his feet.

WATCH: Bear Literally Can’t Stop Jumping For Joy After Being Rescued

“The next morning my mom opened the door and said, ‘Look at your doggie,’ and he comes walking up to me, and I’m barely awake, and he just smiled at me,” Fate told KPTV News.

(WATCH the video below from KPTV News)

 

Share This Story With Your Pack Of Friends….

COMMENTS