Out for a Smoke, Man Saved Neighbors From Fire

Out for a Smoke, Man Saved Neighbors From Fire

by -
0

In Toronto, a young man had dinner and came out for a smoke at about 6:45 p.m. on Friday. He was about to light up his cigarette when he saw flames in an open garage across the street. As he raced over, he called 9-1-1 and then started banging on his neighbor’s door. He had spotted at least three propane tanks in the garage and was terrified they would explode — which they did…

Read the rest of the story at The Toronto Star.com

COMMENTS