These Passport Craft kits are fun, DIY projects for kids and adults that feature high-quality materials, a guide booklet to that country’s culture, and a ‘passport’ for collecting stamps from the different countries.
10% of every item sold will be donated to a non-profit in that country to support local artisans, families, and girls who want to go to school. Plus, you will get a 10% discount exclusive to GNN customers. (Prices range from $13-$35 for single products.)
Made by Tingomo, a socially-responsible family company
• Nepal Paper Lantern kits use handmade, fair trade Lokta paper from Nepal, and each kit generates a donation to Maiti Nepal which is working to end trafficking and gives opportunities to rescued girls. (Earth-friendly with 100% recycled paper and cardboard packaging, and zero single-use plastic.)
Or choose from these traditional crafts from around the world:
Each kit teaches you about that traditional craft with a guide booklet and lets you travel the world by collectible passport stamps.
The Good News:
- Save Money: Get 10% off using these exclusive GNN links
- Social Benefit: Every product sold generates a donation to
- Sustainable: 100% recycled paper and packaging, with no single-use plastic
- Ethically produced: Fair Trade paper
Fun for boys and girls—and adults—the Passport crafts include easy-to-follow instructions. Discover the world and feel the pride of creating something by hand, while giving back to people less fortunate!