Fire Dept. Coffee is a new online coffee brand with a mission to serve the community by giving back to some of your hardest working neighbors—firefighters.
Launched by Luke Schneider, a Navy veteran turned firefighter paramedic himself, the idea for Fire Dept. Coffee has always been to provide fire houses with better tasting coffee—and donate 10% of the sales back to charity.
Luke is offering GNN readers a 10% discount, and also giving 10% to charity.
The Christmas Blend is back—last year’s favorite—and every bag of seasonal blend is roasted upon ordering. “It tastes like Christmas morning,” says Luke.
His “spirit-infused” coffees evoke the flavors of liquor—bourbon, rum, or tequila with lime—and Luke calls them a great gift for the hardworking man or woman. “And you’ll actually remember drinking it!”
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Freshly Roasted Coffee Every Time
- No Obligations or Hidden Taxes
- Your Choice of Ground, Whole Bean or Single-Serve Cups
- A Choice for Auto Delivery— as Often as You Need It
- 100% Free Shipping (Over $50)
- A Money-Back Quality Guarantee
- 10% off every order using exclusive GNN links (You will be redirected to the company’s website)
READ about how Luke and GNN teamed up to help California firefighters in the autumn of 2017.