Fire Dept. Coffee is a new online coffee brand with a mission to serve the community by giving back to some of your hardest working neighbors—firefighters.
Launched by Luke Schneider, a Navy veteran turned firefighter paramedic himself, the idea for Fire Dept. Coffee has always been to provide fire houses with better tasting coffee—and donate 10% of the sales back to charity.
Luke is offering GNN readers a 10% discount, and also giving 10% to charity.
The Christmas Blend is back—last year’s favorite—and every bag of seasonal blend is roasted upon ordering. “It tastes like Christmas morning,” says Luke.
His “spirit-infused” coffees evoke the flavors of liquor—bourbon, rum, or tequila with lime—and Luke calls them a great gift for the hardworking man or woman. “And you’ll actually remember drinking it!”
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Freshly Roasted Coffee Every Time
- No Obligations or Hidden Taxes
- Your Choice of Ground, Whole Bean or Single-Serve Cups
- A Choice for Auto Delivery— as Often as You Need It
- 100% Free Shipping (Over $50)
- A Money-Back Quality Guarantee
- 10% off every order using exclusive GNN links (You will be redirected to the company’s website)
About the Founder: Luke Schneider, a Navy veteran turned firefighter paramedic, needs coffee to stay alert, but he was tired of drinking the bad-tasting brew. So, he began roasting and blending beans in Chicago, along with his wife—not only to keep firefighters happy, but give to their charities, as well.