Jaxxyn gaming late saves familyI bet Jaxxyn Wood’s parents are glad Santa brought their 12-year-old son a new video game for Christmas.

He was enthralled in one of the game’s “important mission” at 3:30 in the morning when he smelled foul smoke coming from the kitchen. If he hadn’t been awake, the nine people sleeping upstairs might have been trapped by a raging fire, because there were no smoke detectors in the house.

Luckily, the fire department was able to contain the fire to the kitchen and dining area.

(WATCH the video below or READ the story from WKYT)

Leave a Reply