Here’s your answer to the barrage of negativity in the media: A new book …And Now, The Good News, shines a spotlight on the extraordinary and everyday heroes and solutions to make you feel optimistic and hopeful about our world.
Instead of complaining about the news, Try this book to get a dose of GOOD News (for a change)…
- A small paperback with 28 stories, great for reading on an airplane or daily commute
- Five categories—World, USA, Animals, Inspiring, and Celebrities
- Includes photos & exclusive stories not found anywhere on the internet!
- Perfect for office waiting rooms, or thank-you gifts
- Foreword by Hollywood radio talent Ellen K, KOST-FM Morning Host of Good News Guru
This collection of unique, inspiring stories celebrates 20 years of Good News Network—the website that features all-positive news from around the world at GNN.org. Created in 1997 by former Washington, DC television news editor Geri Weis-Corbley, these are among her favorite GNN stories from two decades.
Get Our Premium-Quality, Limited Edition, First Printing
FOR USA RESIDENTS ONLY!! GNN printed 4,000 Limited Edition books, using high-quality paper, and is shipping from our publishing partner, White Cloud Press.
(If you’d rather use Amazon, or are outside the US, get links below to our ‘print-on-demand’ book.)
Live Outside the U.S. or Want Amazon Prime?
You can purchase now on Amazon.com Prime—which requires 1-2 days to print, and then additional to ship. It became the #1 New Release in December in the Journalism category. Please consider leaving a review after you get the book.
If you are outside the U.S., order here from Amazon:
Thank you for your support, and—like I always say when signing-off at The Ellen K Morning Show on iHeart radio—“May Good Bless!”