puppy mix saves MI family from gas fumes-HumaneSocietyAfter having just adopted a puppy three weeks ago from the Humane Society, a Michigan family owes the husky-mix their lives after he alerted them to a gas leak in the middle of the night.

His adoptive mom, Jill McLarty, had a cold and couldn’t smell the gas streaming from a gas burner left on, but burnt out, in the kitchen.

The black and white puppy would not stop whining and running around in circles upstairs, until eventually, with Jill in tow, he marched directly to the stove.

(WATCH the video below or READ the story from WJBK-TV)

Thanks to Joel Arellano for submitting the link on our Facebook Page!

Leave a Reply