A French baker is giving his boulangerie to a guy living on the street who saved his life after he was knocked out by carbon monoxide poisoning.
First he invited Jérome in for some training in order to give him job. After a few days, the baker could see he had a willing and able apprentice. Jérome worked hard and enjoyed the tasks.
“So I decided to leave (it to) him,” said Mr Flamant, none of whose three daughters were interested in taking up the business.
(READ the full story, with photos, in the Telegraph)