Teens save life screenshot WBTW

An elderly South Carolina woman didn’t realize her house was on fire until two teenage neighbors pulled her out of the burning building.

Logan Campbell and step-brother James Brown were startled by an exploding electrical transformer in the middle of the night. When they went to check it out, they realized it had set fire to their neighbor Pearl Mabry’s house.Coast Guard swimmer completes triathlon-distance swim to rescue 4

Coast Guardsman Swims a Mile in Dark and Rough Seas to Save Fishermen


“I’ve known her my whole life, and she’s helped my grandma raise me. I’d do anything for her,” Brown told WBTW News.

What he and Campbell did was race into the burning house.

The 89-year-old Mabry was still asleep as the building was going up in flames all around them. She said she wasn’t even sure why the were helping her out of the house until she was outside.Firefighter thank you note Facebook Tim Young

Firefighters Pay it Forward Big Time After Waitress With Heart of Gold Picks Up Tab


In the end, none of them were hurt, and the boys proved they would do anything for neighbor Pearl.

(WATCH the video at WBTW-TVPhoto: WBTW video

Sharing is Caring…. (Click below)

Leave a Reply